AIM
JoelSem

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

A fantastic improvement.

I did not like your first movie at all. I found it to be very much so over rated, and bland. This movie, I don't know what it is, but I've found myself watching it for the fourth time now. It's fantastic, and I don't feel I should've voted anything else but a 5.

Great job, I hope you bring more of this to the portal.

Mecha-Death: Pilot Mecha-Death: Pilot

God Returns.

"The Dad's home guy".
He's back, and he's impressed may viewers as a quick read of the reviews will say.

I'd just like to touch a few bases, starting with a few things that aren't as polished as they may be.

I've read complaints to do with it's relation to other stories, the graphics aren't spectacular and for some.. slower viewers, there may be too much going on at once and just be saying "Splosions, lol.".

But really,
Nothings completely original anymore. Almost everything is inspired by something else, and if the action is as smooth as it was, the storyline as drawing, the graphics don't matter at all, didn't bother me one bit. And for the slow viewers.. just keep them happy with "Splosions".

I'm anticipating the next installment into the series.

Good work, "Dad's home guy".

TooF Six TooF Six

Hah!

I found the "Motion Tween" very funny.
I dislike the Toof series, He get's away with doing such simple things, even if it is clever, if it's going to get daily award, it should take a bit of effort.
You got my 4.

Mega Southpark Mega Southpark

I liked it.

It was good, I'm a fan of Megaman, so it helped out.
One thing though.
Where was Cartman.
I was expecting him to come in and kick everyones ass =)

BlackPlastic responds:

couldnt find cartman

Ragnarok Legend: Ep 1 Ragnarok Legend: Ep 1

Alright.

I watched this, and I'm the type of person, once I see low-effort graphics, I tend to be turned off rather quickly.

Your story, Not all that bad.

I would be into this series if more effort was put into your flashes. The least you could do is use some Gradiants on the background grass, add some lighting effects, I don't know. Some eye candy for the initial attraction.

Sorry if it came out harsh, my goal is not to put your efforts down, but I am attempting to help, in a critizising way.

Hope to see another one.

Darcath responds:

I wouldn't mind the meanest review in the world if it was constructive. I didn't realize the poor graphics would make my flash take such a big hit. But it did and now that is what I need to work to improve. Thank you for the constructive criticism. :)

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Hah!

That was Halarious!
It was very unexpected.
After reading the top review, saying that it should put in a chick, I was a little scared that some old man would be jacking off.
But that was VERY un-expected.
Nice animation =)

PALADIN episode 4 PALADIN episode 4

Very well done.

You deserve a long review.

The first thing I would like to say, I hope this gets to the top. The animation in this must have taken you a very, very long time. The sounds are all very good aswell, the voice acting VERY nice.

Let's start with this.

Graphics - You kept the way you drew everything the same the whole way through, consistant, highly detailed. Although at one point in the movie, he is missing his (from his view) right bicep, but I ignored that.

Style - I love your animating style, your story, and everything about this animation. I don't see anywhere you can improve here.

Sound - The sounds and music all fit the scenario very well, but when the rock was being slid to the side, I heard annoying crackling. That's why this didn't get a 10. Very well done.

Violence - The action was just what it needed to be. Not too action centered, just the way I like it. And, the action scenes were drawn just as well as every other part. Definatly full marks here.

Interactivity - This is the one place I could see improvement. I would like to see an option, at the beggening of the movie, to have it automatically change quality, in the player, at times where it was going to be very graphically intensive. I found that changing the quality constantly was getting a bit annoying, regardless, you still got my 5.

Humor - When that crow said "Oh crap" I laughed. I wasn't even expecting any humor from a video of this type. So, it was unexpected, and very funny.

Overall - Well, you fucking rock. This movie was very, very well done, and I see it having a place in the top 50 of all time.

Goodjob, and I hope to see more.

Jazza responds:

than man, im glad you liked it ;p
the next one will be better so dont leave the jazza-wagon!

NB dance (round 1) NB dance (round 1)

It's off beat!

I liked it,
I play FFR all of the time (Flash flash revolution),
But your arrows don't match up with the song.
Got 1400.

Fun With Coins Fun With Coins

This was pretty cool!

It was well done, Really interesting..
I hope it doesn't get blammed.
You got my 5.

A bird A bird

Oh my GOD!

That was fucking great! The graphics weren't godly, weren't bad either.
The sound was just what it needed to be.
The humor.. I nearly cried. Thats the type of humor I love! Random and fucking great!
Keep up the good work! I want to see more of that!